Friday, February 03, 2006

U TRICKED ME!!

WOW!!! we are actually DONE with half of the school year... and that makes me both sad. and happy... take a biiigg guess why.. :P
anyways...
TODAY... was very very very..very.........VERY.... confusing... if it wasnt for my friends to guide me around. i would have been marked absent for most of my subjects... im too used to my semester one subjects.

MRS. ARMSTRONG!!! she made us do this quiz that had all these questions.
number 1 was "read all questions carefully before doing anything" emphasize on the ALL questions part.
i did it all and when i got to the last one... BOOM! it said "do only questions one and two."
AHHHHH!!! i multiplies a 3 digit number by a three digit number without a calculator! hmph.

well.. moral..
"READ BEFORE YOU ANSWER!"

hahhaha... NICE ONE mrs. armstrong!!

3 Comments:

At 12:29 AM, Blogger rawra =) said...

ehehhe....that was soo funny...XD

 
At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Werid :)

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my god! our english teacher did that to us too, but for english work. that was so damn shameful. eventhough i read it all but i didn't get what does it mean by just saying to do the 2 Qs. so i went back and did everything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home