Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Game - Circle 0

click here to play this game.

The goal of this puzzle is to put three numbers inside of each circle so that they add up to 0.

Solve the puzzle by dragging the black numbers to the blank spaces. You cannot move the blue numbers.

When the three numbers inside any circle add up to 0, the circle changes color.

Thanks to Mr. H and Sargent Park's Grade 8 Math Zone for this great puzzle.

If you want more puzzle's that are similar to Circle 0 - Try Circle 21 or Circle 99 for a challenge

3 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger Ms. Armstrong said...

Did you mean your brian or your brain? It's actually pretty funny that you told me you used your brain, but spelled brain wrong.

 
At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mrs a, i cant post my comp wont let me its supposed to be my turn to post today but when i sign into the blog the new post button wont work and i cant log into the computers at school because my password doesnt work and i went to the librayn about getting a new password but she tryd all the ways dat they would put my user name but none of them will work and yha i kinda hav a dilema here an i would do the post at a friends house but i live 40 mins by car away from the skool an no one from school lives near me an i dont have any friends were i live other wise i would use their comp well actually i dont think theres a problem with the comp i think theres just something wrong with my accout i dunno ive tryed changeig the password for it but it still doesnt work and i dont think that i accidently made a new blog cause it wont let me post at all so yha help please!!

-Celeste

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger rawra =) said...

I was SO CLOSE!!!!...i only had one number left...but NOOOO!!!!. it didnt work...=/....XD

 

Post a Comment

<< Home