Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A Tribute to Ms. Nicholson

"thank you for putting up with us
dealing with us your brain must be bust.
thank you for teaching us
you sure taught us lots.
from "endorsing pot summits"
to a graph on boat speeds
an ameature at teaching.
you sure are not
go ahead get great marks
as your college courses you do.
all we all can say is.
WE WILL SURE MISS YOU!!"

-Grade 9
DMCI 2005 - 2006

thanks a lot ms. nichlson...
sorry i posted this soo late..
my pc was screwing up... as usual...
lol...

aight people!!
cya tomorow!~!~

MS NICHOLSON!! U BETTER VISIT US!! lol..

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Ms. Armstrong said...

Arvin this is beautiful. I'm pleased to see that you valued Miss Nicholson's contribution and dedication to our class. I'm sure that many other's in our jellybean jar would ditto your sentiments.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Miss Nicholson said...

Hi Arvin (and the rest of you grade nine's!)

That was very thoughtful of you to take the time and write what you did- in a poem and everything! I think I'm literally glowing right now. Just like you guys, teachers appreciate encouragement as well.

Hmm... I'm going to have to e-mail a link to this blog for my mom and dad to read this too...

Make sure you say hi to me when you see me around. Study hard for those up-coming exams!

 
At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sure that Miss Nicholson is a very motivating lovely and fair teacher, as I experienced myself.
Patrick

 

Post a Comment

<< Home