Monday, November 28, 2005

Please Join my S1 Math Forum(currently underconstruction)

http://s13.invisionfree.com/DMCIMath/
I'm currently working on a math forum... I like using forums better than blogs so yah..
I also need help moderating and stuff for this forum... email me if your interested. avelinoe@mb.sympatico.ca


cont'd
In a forum you'll be able to discuss things. Right now I have topics which I copied down from the Common Course Outline Mrs. Armstrong had handed out to us in the beginning of the year. If you need help on one of those topics, post what you need help with and somebody will try to get back at you by replying.

2 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Blogger Ms. Armstrong said...

Hi Andrew,
I am really pleased to see the initiative that you have taken by creating this Math Forum. Can you give us some information about the structure and features? Perhaps the combination of the forum and blog will work well together rather than independently.
Ms. Armstrong

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! may i plz i join the forum?
my comp wont let me mail u.
an wat is a forum anyhow?
anywayz c ya!
bye! ; )
- Celeste

 

Post a Comment

<< Home