Tuesday, May 02, 2006

So long... for now??

Hello grade nines!

It's been such a long time since I checked out this blog and I have to say that reading through the last bunch of posts made me feel so proud of the work that you're doing. Keep it up! Today is my last day of student teaching at Daniel McIntyre. Once again, you were all a part of making my learning experience here a memorable one. Now you just have to work at convincing Ms.Armstrong that it's time for another baby (right girls?! Remember the babysitting?). That way I can come back and cover her maternity leave... :)

By the way, Azrael and Uyen- fantastic work in the musical! You can tell you were having a blast! Get involved in as much as you can in high school when there are so many opportunities to do so. You never know what kind of memories you'll create or how you'll impact someone else just by being a positive participant.

There's really only one month left of grade nine... give it all you got!

I'll miss you!

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Arvin A. said...

OH CMON!!! DONT LEAVE!! WHO AM I SUPPOSED TO SA HI TO IN THE HALLWAYS NOW?!!

HMPH..

well.. at least this means ur advancing in ur studies ryt?
oh well.. incase u havent caught up to the message.. im not exactly thrilled that ur leaving dmci. hehe..

oh well..

good luck!!

 
At 5:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had you twice in one year,and you were a good teacher while you were doind it.I understand phisics now thanks to you,and I'm burning Tina alot now because of what you taught me(I think I spelt it wrong).You really deserve that deploma Ms.N!!!!If you come to work at Dakota next year see you then,and if not nice being your student. see you 'round Dallas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home