Thursday, November 10, 2005

The Aliens Have Landed

Hello Jellybeans,

Just this morning, little creatures landed in my back yard demanding to know everything I know about polynomials. Well...you can only imagine my fear. I froze. I couldn't say a word...but, I motioned for them to follow me. This is where you come in.

Each group of aliens has been assigned to learn one piece of the polynomial puzzle and bring it back to their planet. Some will learn about vocabulary, others will learn about adding, others about subtracting, and another group about multiplying. I need all of the 'Flamingo Souffles' and 'Octopus Brownies' to help out. Tell them everything you know.

Now it is your responsibility to pass this information on to another species. If someone posts information that is incorrect, it is your civic duty to leave a comment on the post to correct or clarify the information.

Have fun teaching the universe and beyond !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home