Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 16

Woah! Today was the greatest, we had a substitute and his name was Mr.Tram. Lotta people were already done all their work, so Mr.Tram showed us a bunch of games. I don't really feel like taking the time to explain them all right now, but if you want me to tell you, just ask me at school next week.

And, um... Eric Everton is oficially smart now, he solved that back-spin puzzle game, if you don't know what that is, it's the game with the two sides and all the different colored balls and you need to put the balls in the right area. I was trying it for so long, then Eric just comes along and finished it. It only took him like...Two minutes. I'm so jealous.

Anyways, I gotta wrap this up so...I got one more thing to say

DON'T DO DRUGS!! It'll bring SLUTTEN FO DE!!

3 Comments:

At 9:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha yha eric is smart espeacialy if he trys which is what he should do more. do ur homework eric you can do more things the better education you have and thats what i want for you!! always do your best ok -ur older sis

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger DJ_WACKO said...

Eric has a sister?

 
At 7:35 PM, Blogger Arvin A. said...

whoa... i wonder if she's wackier than eric? that'd be scary...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home