Tuesday, February 14, 2006

My Apologies

Dear Bloggers,
About two weeks ago I made a poor choice. I should've written this letter earlier but it's not the easiest thing to do.

An inappropriate comment appeared on Ms. Armstrong's class blog. The language in that comment was very rude and affected my teacher, my classmates, my friends, my school, and myself. I need everyone to know that is not who I am. I did not think that I was using the class blog and thought I was using my friend's. Regardless, there is no excuse for my behaviour in terms of how I chose to use the internet.

The internet as you all know is a great tool to communicate, do research, and keeping in touch with the world. I abused it and learned a tough but valuable lesson. I hope my experience will prevent others from making the mistake I did.

I just want to apologize to my teacher, my classmates, and my school for what I've done and I will never abuse the use of the internet again.

Sincerely,
Andrew

1 Comments:

At 12:01 AM, Blogger Danny T said...

Huh? I Didn't notice any bad behavior. Well Good For You Andrew For Apologizing. *YA-HA*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home